Saturday, August 9, 2008

John Edwards wants to be Bill Clinton when he grows up.


Looks like some of the moolah from those $400 hair cuts have been going to pay for baby food. He hasn't fessed up yet to the child, but John Edwards did confirm he was not only involved in an affair (I don't care) but publicly admitted to hiding it (I do care).

Look John, be morally vacant on your own time. Don't cheat on your cancer ridden wife while teaching us about the moral highground of your "Two Americas". It comes off as um... like your an a-hole.

The truly sad thing is that the deep cuts in investigative journalism meant that the National Inquirer needed to break the story.

I think it's time for me to get out of the the blog business. I'm losing my desire to report on these pricks.

NOTE TO OBAMA: If you have anything to spill, you'd better spill it, so we can elect the crusty but highly researched "other guy".

LINK







No comments: