Wednesday, January 28, 2009

On the GOP and their push for small business tax breaks


I have been hearing a lot from the GOP on tax breaks for small business, and how it needs to be in the stimulus package.

Well, I AM a small businessman. I have been for 10 years. It is my family's sole income. I DO NOT WANT A TAX BREAK. It would be all nice and fine, but in the end it won't help.

What I want is the structure of the economy to be repaired. I won't have anything to tax if I have no clients. I'd rather make sure the taxes I do pay are used correctly. Additionally, we will need those taxes to renovate health care, social security and medicare.

So let's stop harping on tax-breaks. I got 'em when you people were in charge. They are a drop in the bucket for anyone making over 50K. Let those below that have something to buy food with. Give me the chance to make my own money.







No comments: