Monday, June 4, 2007

Promtime in America


The ULTIMATE tip of the hat not only this kid, but his lovely date. Any girl that attractive willing to put up with your date wearing a Stormtrooper costume to the prom is my kind of girl. Come to think of it, any girl that attractive even DATING a sci-fi geek that goes out in public wearing a Stormtrooper outfit... wow. Young lady, where were you when I was 17? Oh damn, you weren't born yet when I was 17... shit I'm old.

By the way, this girl's parents should rest easy. My home boy Sean has one of these costumes; they are highly uncomfortable, and blood flow to extremities are severely impared. I guarantee that the odds of this couple having after prom sex is approximately 3,720 to 1.

Get your geek on here.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop giving me the odds Threepio!