Monday, November 10, 2008

Chuck Norris to Obama: Now you work for me


Verbatim From Ecorazzi
Chuck Norris sure likes him some republican party! In case you’ve forgotten, earlier this spring Norris campaigned for presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. Most recently, Chuck’s been spending his time working FOR Prop 8 in California to help ban gay marriage.

Chuck recently shared a poem he received with the world, echoing his feelings about the presidential election. The poem goes:

When all of a sudden/There arose such a noise/I peered out of my window/ Saw Obama and his boys.

They had come for my wallet./ They wanted my pay/ To give to the others,/ Who had not worked a day!

He snatched up my money /And quick as a wink /Jumped back on his bandwagon/ As I gagged from the political stink.

He then rallied his henchmen,/ Who were pulling his cart./ I could tell they were out /To tear my country apart!

They took off for his cause, /And as he flew out of sight,/ I heard him laugh at the nation, /Who wouldn’t stand up and fight!


Norris also took it upon himself to write a letter to Barack Obama suggesting 4 ways that Obama might get the opposition to “respect him.”
READ THE LETTER: Obama, now that you work for me...







No comments: