Monday, October 27, 2008

Revenge of the ID: The case of the disappearing Obama yard signs


So this weekend it seems like little elves have come through our lazy Connecticut neighborhood and stolen all the Obama yard signs, including the one in front of my house. Odd, they must really like the Obama logo, cause they didn't take any McCain/Palin ones... those are still all about... dotting the countryside.

Fortunately, I happened to have a spare handy.

So what is this, besides trespassing and theft? Sour grapes? I can see this going on in Ohio, a swing state. But Connecticut is about as safe as you can get for Obama. Are some Republicans so pissed they are being sore losers before they even lose?

Before you ask, I didn't take any McCain/Palin signs in revenge. I wanted to... but I have a super-ego.









No comments: